Friday, May 1, 2009

The return of the 'king'!!!

Yea~ finally, my 1st sem in utar will be gone, i can bek from hell to heaven! Fei zhu wong will return soon... wahaha... Kampar, actually not bad lah, hot a bit, no air conditioner, no dota, dint play bb, no yum cha, no lepak n bla bla bla! lol.. Cuz really ‘O屎都不得闲’! These were a good sign, can concentrate to study!haha... But, i LOVE KL, i'm loving it! At kl, my family, my buddies, my fren r all over there(my dog dog also there)! A lot of things i can do in kl, n less things i can do over here! T.T
Yea~ Most probably i'll bek on next wed, hope to see u guys soon. After bek, i hav a lot of things 1 to do, those r the stuffs i normally did b4 study here n i never or hardly ever did over here! I hav 3 weeks holiday, actually a bit less compare to those ppl study at ukm, upm n bla bla bla! They hav a longer holiday, 2.5 months, 3 times my holiday. Nvm, i'll fully utilize my time, hahaha... i 1 loitering...

Those r the things i 1 to do:
1) Mother's day, nid to treat my mum makan! I very hao shun de... haha
2) Play basketball, walau, i really long time dint play le(side effect: spare tyre came out edi), sure 1 to play gao gao.
3) Astro, now only i noe ur wai dai, i 1 watch NBA playoffs, lakers, kobe bryant, i 1 to be ur witness in the road to champion... N football also, manchester united, i 1 watch their uefa champion league final at Rome(through astro)! wahaha.. very excited!
4) winning eleven, 1 ps2 game, i play everyday last time, really enjoy to play tis football game.
5) Dota, longgggggggggg time dint play le. i'll 'godlike' u guys... haha.. jk only, giv me some face, dun q me!
6) shopping, nid buy some clothes, shoes n most important, computer accessories! i hav no cooler pack, antivirus( my laptop is not protected), n a laptop bag!!! hope wont use a lot money! haha
7) Travel, yea~ i'll go malacca(again) with form 6 fellows, look forward to it! hope mai mai dint cheat me lah, she said v'll go penang(n again for me) wo, wait till my neck become longer n longer.

N the last n most important things, YUM CHA... Ninapo de, really long time dint yum cha with u guys(some lah), miss u all >.<
Must yum cha's list, haha:
a) my lovely doggie(host not be around, got eat pedigree anot!?haha)
b) cibek kok ming( u try to put aeroplane again, u'll die)
c) hao hao n mai mai them(prepare ur money to play mahjung)
d) kwan kwan( i wont forget u de)
e) basketbal's gang( aftertat dota ya! haha)
f) xiao fa n mr.soon them( when is ur turn to fetch me! lol)
g) kiat woon(lol... last time cannot make it,soli soli, damn long dint yum cha with u)
h) ojien(also promise last time n dint make it, haha... most probably i'll come on 9th may)
i) hwa li( rmb to date me ya! haha.. n prepare ur money)
j) lik hei( Oppss, u havent bek from australia o! haha)
No matter noon or nite(preferable), rmb to find me yum cha or dont fong fei kei when i find u yum cha! lol .. YEA~ fuei fuei gonna balik rumah soon...

2 comments:

  1. Wah, its my pleasure to see my name appear on ur blog tim XD lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. big fat pig king....why only date hwa li?

    ReplyDelete