Tuesday, March 16, 2010

La Reine

Oh yeah~ Due to my busyness n lazyness, this blog has been abandoned for few months, i think it nearly fatt mou d.. Hopefully this acc stil remain.. haha..
Today, it's quite a special day between u n me, it is our very 1st, small litte milestone is accomplished, that's 1st 100 days since v b together..

Well, I'm nt sure which day v r officially counted as a couple or the 1st day u were admitted me as ur bf.. I'm greedy, so this 100 days are based on the 1st day i was holding ur hand or it was the 1st time i wrote down a word on ur fine palm, the word u 打死都不知道我乱画什么!!!Cz i was desperately regarding u as my gf on tat day, n fortunately u r in my life. Thx to 1755, it was the beginning of our meet, recognize, n in this relationship. It gav me a lot of opputurnities to b with u, share the things v hav, 3 8 around, hav joyfulness in this small little town. I'm fortune enuf to grab u as my La Reine, n serve u as possible as i can b.

It might nt much, I'll try my best to keep the things i had been promised, this is 1 of the thing i obligate n retain for. Although v seldom quarrel with each other, this thing is possibly fall into our progress life. Then I may accidentally do something tat wil hurt u in someway, n u may too. Once it happens, hope that each time v can solve it together with a patience heart, hold each other hand to think out the solution v r satisfy in to maintain this relationship. I had been promised to hold ur hand to walk together in the progress life, it may nt realistic n hard to execute in the reality, bt this the faith i'd like to retain n confer to make it a reality.

I'd like to sing u 第几个一百天 in each hundred days(let u listen the cd only la, dun ask me sing. lol), 1st, 2nd, 3rd n countless hundred days. Bt i'll keep jot down the next, next next hundred days n post the blog related to my La Reine in each time. I'll try my very best to work hard n let it to b endless in this specific job which r employed by u.

Lastly, officially announce that, Tan Jie Ee, she is my gal n i'm her boy. =p
I'm keeping my faith to maintain it as long last, as much as i can b.

La Reine, aimer u!
I 1 to use my hand to warm ur colded hand..


*第一个一百天*



"我 把爱铺成蓝天
让不安的你 一抬头就看得见
我 把心烧成火焰
让怕黑的你 拥着温暖入眠

我晓得 时间如雪 有时候会覆盖一切
但是真爱 一如倔强会重生的绿叶

第几个一百天 还是很有感觉
用眼睛去素描 你内心的世界
第几个一百天 也像刚热恋
两个人手一牵 连命运都改变

曾有的敏感脆弱
在我的胸口 你就躺下来别说了
将有的固执冲动
我也会拥抱你安抚着体谅你心疼着Wooh ~Wooh~

第几个一百天 越来越有感觉
用眼睛去素描 你内心的世界
管过多少一百天 也像刚热恋
两个人手一牵 连命运都改变
当守护变信念 连泪水都很甜 "

4 comments:

  1. somebody use his "country story" to lure me to this blog! was oni notice the word BLOG then felt u might written something, after that oni i recognize, u write C MY BLOG... =.=
    well, i was laugh and cry like a fool when reading this...
    and, was sooo coincidence playing the song "Baby baby baby ohh~ my baby baby baby ohhh~~~" <3

    thank you baby!!
    *muackz+hugz*


    Je suis La Reine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...so surprise tat u r quite expert in writing love letter..good job!haha..finally u get her..ntg much 2 say..jus bless both of u may have a everlasting relationship..jus like me n ys><


    qier

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 get a such romantic photo must hv such a good camera...hehe....congratulation, my lovely master..hahaha...

    -xiong3-

    ReplyDelete
  4. my goodness!!!sweet daooooooooooooooooooooo!!! @.@

    ReplyDelete